Value Added Services
Think Pharmacy’s aged care offering incorporates a wide range of personalised services, provided by a committed team at the pharmacy and a dedicated Customer Service Officer (CSO). Our systems and processes ensures for a prompt response to any issue and an informed follow-up from the pharmacy. Each facility is paired with a dedicated CSO, who will work in collaboration with the facility staff and build a close working relationship.
What can you expect from your dedicated Customer Service Officer?
• Audits of charts and medications
• Pharmacy services and system education
• Full implementation support and ongoing Accreditation Support
• Participation in regular facility meetings and committees
• Pharmacy service monitoring
What else can you expect from your dedicated aged care team at Think Pharmacy?
• Daily deliveries
• Pharmacist on-call service
• Resident prescription and account management
• Pharmacist expertise for all medication related enquiries
• Regular visits from your Pharmacy Manager
• Active participation in regular facility meetings and committees in collaboration with your dedicated CSO
• Continuous quality improvement systems including medication incident reporting and tracking
What more can you expect with the Think Advantage program?
Please refer to our Think Advantage page.